Expeditionary class motor yacht 18 meters.
The yacht has an original layout that allows you to create 5 cabins, of which 3 are on the main deck and 2 are below the guest cabins.
It is also possible to accommodate 2 guests in the main salon and 2 guests in the upstairs salon.
The construction period of the yacht is 12 months.
Advantages of a yacht compared to a traditional layout:
1. It is possible to make 5 cabins in the yacht, 3 full-fledged on the main deck and 2 cabins below, according to the principle of placing the lower cabins in houseboats when the bed of the upper cabins is the ceiling for the lower ones.
2. Two salons, one on the main deck, the second on the second deck next to the helm station
3. Large flybridge, almost the entire length of the yacht
4. On the roof of the flybridge, a large number of solar panels can be placed to generate electricity.
5. Two keel skegs for engines from 220 to 300hp. Optional diesel-electric motors
6. High body. The yacht belongs to the trawler class.
7. There are doors in the stern that close tightly, which makes it possible to calmly take the wave into the stern. The doors are wide and wheelchair accessible.
8. All cabins are located on the same level. It is convenient for people with disabilities to move without steps and thresholds from the saloon to the cabins.
9. Cabin area from side to side, all aisles at the top.
10. The yacht has winter preparation, it can be used in ice in winter and the yacht can be raised only once every 3-5 years to clean the hull.